Trips Haute Maurienne Vanoise
On the Vanoise National Park’s doorstep, far from the madding crowds, and at the heart of grandiose alpine landscapes, the Haute Maurienne has treasured the secrets of the mountain for you: unspoiled nature, warm hospitality, the screeching, in winter, of freshly fallen snow. And for your holidays, this Mecca of mountain culture is a wonderful playground for all mountain lovers.
A destination not to be missed! Discover our high alpine valley and its 6 ski areas which, each year, are among the snowiest in France. Fun skiing and performance skiing are guaranteed all winter long. Here the mountain is inhabited all year round. Come and taste this extra soul from another angle.
SLED DOGS IN HAUTE MAURIENNE VANOISE
Throughout the winter, the Haute Maurienne Vanoise offers the leisure to become a musher, to roam unspoiled spaces in the company of powerful and devoted dogs, to discover the mountain from another angle.From baptism to stay, this experience in the heart of the mountains at the head of a team or as a simple spectator provides an immediate escape and leaves an unforgettable memory. From the first snowfall, the Mont Cenis pass, Bessans and Aussois are the perfect places for an escape to the Far North!
Several possible formulas: Discovery Baptism OutingIntroduction to driving a team
Informations : Husky Adventure – Christophe Caron : 06 70 80 72 78 – www.husky-adventure.net
Stay offers La Grande Odyssée Savoie Mont Blanc
« La Grande Odyssée, immersion grandeur nature », valid for the week from 16 to 23/01/2021 during the race
8-day / 7-night stay in a 3 * 2-room apartment:
– pack including Accommodation in Haute Maurienne Vanoise (in the villages of Aussois, Val Cenis, Bessans or Bonneval-sur-Arc)
– Dog sledding baptism
– access to race departures
– 1 lunch + 1 dinner.
– Option possible ½ day snowshoe excursion
From 299 € / pers (base 2 pers)
Grande Odyssée Package: hôtel du Soleil Aussois : The hotel switches to “Far North” mode from Saturday 16 to Thursday 21 January 2021!
This package includes:
– On classification in a Double “CONFORT” room (5 nights) with half board.
– VIP access at the start and finish of the races.
– Homemade aperitif offered on arrival.
– Free access, on the terrace, relax while enjoying the panoramic sauna and Nordic bath; multiple virtues of northern countries …optional: Snowshoeing or on foot to the refuge with typical Savoyard lunch.
825 € for 2 Adults
Réservation : 04 79 20 32 42 www.hotel-du-soleil.com
Great North Package with Haute Maurienne Vanoise Destination
Special Grande Odyssée promo stay in Aussois or Val Cenis from January 16 to 23, 2021.
-10% discount for any rental of an apartment.
Offer valid on apartments participating in the operation