On Saturday, January 15, 2022 will be held the departure of the 7th stage ” Pralognan-la-Vanoise “ of La Grande Odyssée Savoie Mont Blanc 2022.
Practical information :
- Departure : 3:30 pm – 4:30 pm
- Starting point : Pralognan-la-Vanoise – Place de la Mairie
- Distance : 34km
- Difference in altitude : 1560mD+/ 1560mD-
- Arrival : 5:40pm – 7:20pm
- Arrival place : Pralognan-la-Vanoise – Place de la Mairie
How to follow the mushers on the course?
Place yourself in the heart of the race to observe the mushers and their faithful companions in action.
- 4:15pm – 5:20pm : Passage to the Plan (Nordic plateau – near the village)
- 4:20pm – 5:25pm : Passage to the Vacanciel bridge (village center)
- 4:45pm – 5:30pm : Passage to Pralognan-la-Vanoise (under the starting arch)
- 4:50pm – 7:15pm : Passage on the Alpine Snow Front
- 5:10pm – 7:10pm : Passage to Fontanettes – take the côte des Bieux (10min walk)
Activities in the village of La Grande Odyssée Savoie Mont Blanc :
Activities are proposed from 2:30 pm on the starting area to entertain young and old.
Podium : 5.40 pm – 7.20 pm
More about the resort Pralognan-la-Vanoise :
Nestled at the foot of the largest glaciers in the Alps, Pralognan-la-Vanoise combines a huge territory in the heart of the Vanoise National Park with a friendly and authentic atmosphere. Its fascinating high mountain scenery has been delighting sports enthusiasts for decades! To learn more about the resort, click here.
How can I follow the race from home?
📲 Come follow the start live on our social networks (Facebook, Instagram) @GrandeOdyssee from 3:30pm.
📍 Follow your favorite mushers with GPS tracking : www.grandeodyssee.com/en/gps-tracking
💻 Tomorrow, follow La Grande Odyssée Savoie Mont Blanc 2022 on your screens. Many french media are broadcasting this great adventure, find the broadcasting program here.
For the 18th edition of La Grande Odyssée Savoie Mont Blanc to take place in the best possible conditions, a valid health pass is required for adults and children over 12 years and 2 months to access the start and finish site of the race.
On these sites, wearing a mask is also mandatory for adults and children from 6 years old during the whole event.
📲 We hope to meet you on one of the stages of this 18th edition of La Grande Odyssée Savoie Mont Blanc ! To have all the information about today’s stage, go to La Grande Odyssée Savoie Mont Blanc’s social networks: Facebook and/or Instagram.