Tuesday, January 18, 2022 will be the start of the 10th stage “Val Cenis – Polar Base” of La Grande Odyssée Savoie Mont Blanc 2022 presented by EDF, second stage of the Aésio Trophy.
Practical information :
- Departure: 5:15 pm – 6:45 pm
- Starting point : Val Cenis Lanslebourg – Tourist Office
- Distance : 43km
- Difference in altitude : 1 550mD+ / 860mD-
- Arrival : /
- Arrival place : Polar base – Col du Mont Cenis
How to follow the mushers on the course ?
Place yourself in the heart of the race to observe the mushers and their faithful companions in action.
- 5:50pm – 8:35pm : Passage on the Snow Front of Val Cenis Termignon (car access)
- 6pm – 8:20pm : Passage to Sollières (car access)
- 6:30pm – 7:45 pm : Passage to Val Cenis Bramans – Nordic sector and village center (access by car)
- 7:20pm – 9:10pm : Passage to La Ramasse in Val Cenis Lanslebourg (100m from the start area)
- 7:30 pm – 9:30 pm : Passage to Les Essarts (above Val Cenis Lanslevillard – access on foot)
Activities in the village of La Grande Odyssée Savoie Mont Blanc :
Activities are proposed from 4pm on the departure area to entertain young and old.
More about Val Cenis resort :
Authenticity and modernity make Val Cenis an alpine exception. Its 125 km of alpine ski runs are remarkably diverse and allow everyone to enjoy skiing at their own level! To know more about the resort, click here.
How can I follow the race from home?
📲 Come follow the start live on our social networks (Facebook, Instagram) @GrandeOdyssee from 5pm.
📍 Follow your favorite mushers with GPS tracking : www.grandeodyssee.com/en/gps-tracking
💻 Tomorrow, follow La Grande Odyssée Savoie Mont Blanc 2022 on your screens. Many french media are broadcasting this great adventure, find the broadcasting program here.
For the 18th edition of La Grande Odyssée Savoie Mont Blanc to take place in the best possible conditions, a valid health pass is required for adults and children over 12 years and 2 months to access the start and finish site of the race.
On these sites, wearing a mask is also mandatory for adults and children from 6 years old during the whole event.
📲 We hope to meet you on one of the stages of this 18th edition of La Grande Odyssée Savoie Mont Blanc ! To have all the information about today’s stage, go to La Grande Odyssée Savoie Mont Blanc’s social networks: Facebook and/or Instagram.